Customizable Top Navigation
Back by popular demand, 3.1 offers a visible top navigation in addition to the standard side navigation. Check out the display options in the carousel below.
Option 1: Header Navigation
- Description: Menu is placed directly in the header title area. It will disappear on smaller browser windows.
- Ideal for: Sites with a small number of menu items that will fit in the header area of approximately 800px .
- Example: https://websites.it.utah.edu/guides-v3/index.php
Option 2: Sub-Header Navigation
- Description: The menu is placed below the header title area in a dark gray bar. It will disappear on smaller browser windows.
- Ideal for: Sites with more menu items than allowed in Option 1. Area is still limited, but will allow up to 1199px wide.
- Example: https://gradschool.utah.edu/
Option 3: Side Navigation Only
- Description: Similar to the V3 template with no top navigation.
- Ideal for: Sites that have several menu items.
Customizable Header Colors
Default - Taupe
Optional - University Red
New Heading Sizes & Styling
- Heading Font: Montserrat
- Less heavy bolding
- No longer automatically capitalized
- Ranges in size